Program Objectives (PO)
- To develop their Archaeological excavation skills including archival work inscriptions reading etc.
- To acquire knowledge related to Archeological related field like collections of primary source documents.
- To produce graduates with theoretical and empirical foundations which enable them to understand Archaeological arguments and issues in different environment.
- To provide knowledge of the major archeological events of the world history
- To embody the students with critic knowledge of development of history as an inter-related multi- discipline.
- To enrich students with the knowledge of the ways of experiencing from the means of events of the World History.
- To evolve students with social justice and humanism as social representative where history enrich men wise.
- To authorize the personality of students with goodwill and courage towards decomposed social entertain where enforcing history is an anchor
- To enrich students’ stand with theoretical knowledge of Cultural Tourism for reconstruction of societies.
- To understand reinforce identities, intensify cross culturalunderstanding and preserve the heritage and culture of an area.
- To moderate students with current trend of knowledge of Cultural Tourism which is being used as power pack.
- To develop proficiency to convey acquired comprehension and skills to make the informed decisions and to communicate them with vocation and expertise.