One Hundred Years of Humanities and Social Sciences Education: Trajectories, Continuities and Discontinuities
Guidelines for Full paper Submission
- Full papers should be submitted via our online conference management system. (https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/MRC2022)
- Full papers received will be reviewed through a double-blind review process and the comments received will be notified to the corresponding author if their papers are selected for presentation at the Conference.
- Papers will be rejected without further consideration if plagiarism is detected.
The Editorial Board recommends all authors to verify their papers against plagiarism using any free online plagiarism checker before submission. (e.g. www.plagscan.com/seesources/analyse.php)
- Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its authors at the Conference.
- Presentations will be held in parallel sessions under categorized thematic areas.
- At least one of the authors should register himself or herself through the registration page at http://www.arts.jfn.ac.lk/index.php/registration-mrc2022/ to present the paper.
- The Author Declaration Form signed by all authors should be submitted along with the full paper. The author(s) should indicate on this form the track that best aligns with their paper from the tracks mentioned in the Call for Papers. The Author Declaration Form can be submitted as a pdf file or as an image file. Papers submitted without duly completed Author Declaration Forms will not be considered for review.
- The template for full papers, the Author Declaration Form, the Reference Guide and submission guidelines can be downloaded from the links provided at the bottom of this page.
- The page limit for full papers should be between 12 and 15 pages excluding the references. A short abstract of the paper should appear at the beginning of the paper. The length of the abstract should be between 250 and 300 words. The short abstract should be followed by three to five keywords or phrases in alphabetical order, separated by commas.
- Once the full papers and the Author Declaration Forms are received, a note of acknowledgement will be sent to the corresponding author by e-mail.
- Abstracts of all the papers submitted at the camera-ready stage will be published in the conference proceedings.
Those who presented papers at the Conference will be invited to submit their papers to a full-paper proceedings to be published after the Conference.
Guidelines for Authors
- Full papers should be type-set in MS Word (.docx or .doc format) or pdf format.
- Full papers should be either in UK English or Tamil.
- Important information about the page layout and content:
- Paper size: A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Font: Times New Roman / Unicode Tamil
- Font size for body text: 12
- Font size for the main title: 14
- Font size for sub-titles: 12
- Titles and sub-titles should be in bold print.
- Capitalize the first letter of nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs in titles and sub-titles
- Do not capitalize articles, coordinate conjunctions, or prepositions (unless the title begins with such a word).
- All non-English words should be italicized.
Line spacing: 1.5
Text alignment: Justify
Margins: 2.5cm (1”) on all sides
Citations and references included in the full paper should be formatted in line with the Harvard referencing guide available at: https://librarydevelopment.group.shef.ac.uk/Assets/pdfs/referencing/harvard.pdf
For more basic guidelines for preparing the full papers for MRC-2022, please download the Full Paper Template.